A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lazy...or convenient?

Convenient! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
I'm talking about Amazon.com here.

 

Anyone else use it...for EVERYTHING??? Chris and I do! Dog food, paper towels, shampoo, birthday gifts, you name it...if it isn't on Amazon, we don't need it!

Some might think that its laziness. I guess I can see that. But it keeps ME out of the stores, where I could potentially be buying tons of other crap I don't need. And it keeps Christopher focused on the task at hand. He gets distracted, and could come home with 4 different kinds of ice cream. but forget the toilet paper that he went to Target to buy!

I'm not sure how we ever survived without Amazon prime! Its not just online shopping in this house, its a way of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment