A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Quarantine...

We had big New Years plans this year...
My in-laws were in from Massachusetts. We were supposed to have Aron and Jason. I had a HUGE family dinner planned for 17 people. Turkey, Green Bean Casserole, Handmade stuffing, Mashed potatoes, Black eyed peas.
Ugh.
Then the flu got in the way.
I was working NYE morning and had just told my co-worker that I didn't feel good. My stomach just felt weird.
Then I projectile vomited under my desk. Holy Shit, guys. I'm 30 years old. That should not have happened!!
I was so embarrassed. I left work (obviously) and it continued for 4 days, every 30 minutes. And then Chris got it.
I ended up in the hospital, it was terrible.
So, needless to say, the mouse house was on Quarantine to start 2015. Yuk.

At least I had these three to keep me company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment