A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Thoughts for February

February 15th. I'm not even sure how we got this far into the year without me noticing, but here we are.
A few things are going on.
One, work is a little nuts. We started doing some different things this past week that are time consuming. I know that eventually they will all be second nature. But whatever. For now, it's just annoying.
Two. It's cold. Really cold. I'm talking 6 degrees. But no snow. Annoying. I'd much rather have some snow if it is going to be this cold.
Three. Three dogs. Yup. Crazy.
Four. Baby Mouse 2015? Not yet. That is a whole other post that I'm not ready to write. I'll leave it at this...It's not as easy as it looks or sounds. Awesome if it's been easy for you to make babies. But keep in mind that it's not all rainbows and sunshine for the rest of us.
Five. I'm taking my Christmas trees down today. Yup. No shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment