A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

So much change...

So if you had read a few of my previous posts, you'd know by now that I'm living in a new home, have a new job, and am single for the first time in quite a while.
Love this cute little cabin in the woods that I'm living in. Working on decorating and having fun with that part of it.
My sister has always been my chief decorator in charge of all previous homes I've had. Well. Now she is 1600 miles away in Colorado, so I'm on my own and making the best it it :)
Oscar and Lucy are adjusting very well. Took them some time to get used to hard wood flooring, but they have it down pat now and rarely fall, lol.

My new job is a bit of a challenge. We have no one to answer phones, make appointments, collect copays, etc...so a lot of the secretarial part is new to me and a pain in my ass. I hope we can get someone in there soon to help with that so that I can go back to simply doing the nursing side of things.
It's quite a commute, but I only do it 3x/week, so I can't complain too much :)

Other than that, I'm just trying to adjust. There have been so many changes in such a short time. That adjusting is going to take a chile, and I'm working on it.  I'm extremely, beyond broke...so that part sucks too. But I'm a survivor. I don't ever just give up. I always make due with what I have. (Unless you'd like to send a gas gift card or target or Walmart for groceries, lol.)

Every little thing is going to be OK.
Happy almost weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment