Last year I did 10 on Tuesdays, or maybe it was Thursday's...either way, thought I'd switch it up a bit and do random lists of 16 things through out this year.
Today will be the first.
16 things occupying my brain while I should be asleep right now.
1. HUGE snow storm coming this way apparently. Boss man closed the office for the next few days. I'm totally ok with that. Normally I would be pissed about missing/not getting paid for hours. But I'm beyond that right now. I've already been in one pretty bad accident on my way home from work on back roads and that was only rain! Don't want to find out what happens in snow!
2. I need to replace my phone chargers. All of them. Every single one I have seems to be circling the drain.
3. BIG changes coming down the pipe in the next two weeks as far as work, school, living arrangements. I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll just say, please...prayers. Good juju. Whatever it is that you believe in, send them my way.
4. I need to go to the landfill. My screened in porch is slowly starting to look like said landfill!
5. Steven. like whoa.
6. I want to paint. Most of my painting stuff is at my moms right now. I also don't need to be painting right now, I need to be sleeping.
7. Need to set an alarm for the am so that I can decide if I'm packing these dogs up and heading to my parents house or Stevens place for the storm. I'm pretty terrified I'll end up stuck out here in the sticks with no power. Ughhh.
8. I haven't seen my nephews in almost two weeks. Need to get on that like white on rice. If I stay in town for said snow storm, I may end up over there because they have a generator...but my dogs are a problem there :/
9. Steven and I are going to the beach at the end of February for a conference. I'm pretty excited. I've been to Virginia beach probably 100 times in my life, but still excited. Some actual time off away from everything with someone I care about and who cares about me and likes to have fun! (Last beach trip was fun, because of the kids. And gioia. That's pretty much it.)
10. I don't drink milk. Only use it for cooking and eating cereal. But I felt a strong urge to buy some last night because everyone else in the DMV was out there buying bread and milk and toilet paper.
11. I will never live with a room mate again. Except my "permanent roommate," as Steven says...meaning my husband or future husband or life partner or whatever. But never ever ever ever am I sharing a house with people I don't like. Ugh.
12. I have a cold. NyQuil is amazing.
13. Next holiday coming is the dreaded Valentine's Day. Might not be so bad this year. Even if we do nothing or exchange nothing but a card, I know he will make it special. He always finds a way.
14. I loved Chicago snow, but hated that I had to drive in it. The whole time I lived there, we were only closed once for snow, and that was because it was almost 40 inches in one day. That would close Virginia down for a month.
15. I have a song in my head on repeat since like Monday. Wrecking ball by Eric Church.
16. Hoping this is a good