A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Friday, December 13, 2013

Action packed house!

Its not a secret.
Christopher has a thing for action figures.
And he is now taking me down with him.
When I met him, it was mostly transformers. And I had a (very) small collection of vintage playmobil figures, that mainly centered around all of the various Santas from around the world that I would display at Christmas ONLY.

Well. Since then...we have graduated to Lego minifigures. This started in Legoland.
Once we were at Target and they were out of minifigures.
So we found the Imaginext blind pack guys.
So now we have them.
Now they're taking over my kitchen.
I'm totally OK with this. We are grown ass adults, with a massive toy collection. Thats normal, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment