A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lets talk about the time I lost my mind...

About 2 months ago, when I was still fresh and new into this massive headache cycle...one of my doctors wanted to try a steroid.
I've never done well with steroids, but was willing to give it a try.
Things went from bad to worse.
I was so jittery and restless. I didn't sleep for 4 days. I don't even know what happened. I also couldn't stop moving my right leg/hip. It felt like it was crawling with ants or something.
Weird, I know.

Anyway. I guess during all of this insanity, I got up and went into my craft room and got an old canvas and some paints.
I am, by no means, an artist. I had the canvas because I wanted to do some sort of Pinterest project...and it failed. So it was just sitting there with some spray painted crap all over it. The paints were all different kinds from fabric pain to regular, house paint!
I told you, I lost my damn mind!


Well...this is what I did...

And its HUGE, like 30x20!! I was going to throw it away, but my mom wanted it. She said it was wonderful. Chris was taking pics of it, in case I did manage to sneak it outside and into the garbage. Gioia also wanted one...not this one, but her own.
I think they are all 3 smoking crack.
It looks like the most insane, drug induced mess to me.

The next night, I did some more, sane-painting. Still not artist quality...but definitely more sane!!
The last one is Rexy. I couldn't get the eyes right, so he has no eyes. But you get the picture.
Anyone else ever do some late night, insane crafting??
My sister once took Ambien...and she went to the garage and gathered up a whole mess of things and brought them to her room to make a boat. She didn't end up doing it, but she certainly thought she was going to! She even brought a flag!!
Crazy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment