A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......

Oscar is not fan of snow...despite the fact that he was born in Iowa ans spent the first two years of his life living outside of Chicago :(

Me, on the other hand...I love it. Especially now that I'm living back in NoVa!! One of the hardest adjustments of living in Chicago was having to get up and still be at work with 9 inches of snow on the ground and snow and ice still blowing so hard that you couldn't see 3 feet in front of you.

I love me some NoVa....a dusting and everything is closed for days. Womp womp!!!

Anyway...the best part of this storm is that, because our house does not have fence....he normally has to be walked on a leash. We have been working on walking off leash but I still don't trust him 100%. Unless its snowing!! He barely goes off of the bottom step and runs back in!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment