A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Five months and counting.


So...if you aren't local and don't follow me on Facebook...let me be the first to tell you the amazing news that my "baby," sister Hannah is getting married to Joshua!
I couldn't be happier for these two, and I cannot wait to stand next to my sister as she marries the love of her life. She is so beautiful and amazing and happy. And Joshua ain't so bad himself. I just love these two jerks.
So...November 1 is the day! And that's only FIVE months from today! 
While her and my mom are doing the majority of the planning, I still feel like I have a lot to do! I'm throwing her an amazing bridal shower in our new home...and I can't wait!!

Anyway, I took them to BJ's the other day. They wanted to look at some things and price them for the wedding. And I just went along because
A) I'm the maid of honor
B) I'm the one with the BJ's membership.

A bought silverware, Coke in glass bottles!, hand sanitizer for the bathroom area (the fanciest ports potties youve ever seen!) and a case of Red Bull. Next time we will probably get more drinks, cups, plates, and napkins.
The financial aspect of wedding planning is easier if you do it a little at a time over months. 

Here they are looking at stuff. 
Love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment