A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

On the mend.


As some of you may remember, our Oskie was pretty sick a few weeks back. He had a NASTY stomach virus, and was barely able to keep any food/water in him for about a week. At only 11.4 pounds, this can be pretty dangerous, as he really doesn't have too much to loose. This pic is at the vet, when he was at his absolute worst. I'm not sure who looks more pitiful, Osc or Momma?

I was a hot mess, I'm not going to lie. I don't know how I'll ever deal with a sick human baby!

We are happy to report that he is doing well, is back up to around 11.7 pounds, trying to steal any and all food/snacks that he can, and wagging that tail of his all day long!

I've asked him to please start looking for a job to start covering some of his expenses! Preferably one with health insurance benefits! I love our vet, but good Lord, they aren't cheap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment