A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Trifle bowl

I got this trifle bowl as a free hostess gift for hosting a Pampered Chef party for my girl Kerrin a while ago. She hosted an Initials Inc party, so I hosted a PC party...its like direct sales girl code.


Anyway, I wasn't sure if I would actually use it. It's cute and all...but I'm not really a fancy dessert kinda girl. It's been in my cabinet for almost a year. Then for our friend Amy's bridal shower, I decided to give it a try for the salad.
Not too shabby right? I've tried it again a few times. It's an EASY way to make a basic salad, or dessert look really fancy!
Here is my 4th of July dessert. It's just Oreos, blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream. It was delicious!
I encourage anyone to try putting a basic food, such as a salad, in a NEW container...something you wouldn't normally use...it really works!


No comments:

Post a Comment