A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Write now...

Ever find something that just stops your cold in your tracks?

I was cleaning out a drawer and found some old cards from my grandma. As the tears welled up in my eyes, I found about six more just like these. She always sent me cards when I was in college, at camp, for birthdays, etc. I saved a lot of them, thank God!

Her handwriting was so unique, so perfect. These were AFTER her stroke! It was much more clean and straight beforehand.

I've seen some tattoos on pinterest, where people used notes and letters written by loved ones and turned them into amazing,  one of a kind, tattoos.

I've thought about that with the "We love you, Ma and Dadad." That would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment