A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happiest of Father's Day!

Oscar and I just want to take a hot minute and say happy happy happy Father's Day!

I happened to be born to the most amazing dad in the world. He loves unconditionally, no matter how ridiculous I have been in the last 30 years...is likely the not person on this planet who can have me belly laughing in 1.3 seconds...is an amazing artist, athlete, and one of the smartest people I know.

He also has been an true example of what a provider is/does. He has worked 2 and 3 jobs to support us, ridden a bicycle to work in all weather when he had a car issue when I was little, worked jobs he hated, worked through sickness and pain...and gives the world to my mom and us three girls.

I can't say enough about my dad...so I won't try to say it all or I'll be here for a week.
Thank you for being you, daddy. I couldn't imagine my life with out you.


Also a super happy Father's Day to my Daddad. He is 87 years of amazing. From such an early age in life, he pushed and aimed high to get what he wanted out of life. He is amazingly strong and I watched as he took such good care of my Ma. The love of his life...and he did it better than any nurse or nursing home I've ever known. I would not be who I am today if I hadn't been a "Daddad's girl," from day one. I love you so much and can't wait to see you tomorrow :)





No comments:

Post a Comment