A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Having sisters.

Since my last post was about family, I thought I'd bring it home and end up the weekend talking about some other super important family members. I know I've said this before, but they rock my world...my two little sisters, Erin and Hannah.

119 pages could be written on how awesome each of them is, and how much they mean to me, but ill spare you.

I just wanted to share one little thing that has been happening this week as I am still unpacking boxes, cleaning, and putting together our home.

I've found at least 4 pairs of underpants. Not mine.

One might think I'd yell at Chris, accusing him of something serious. I don't. Not at all. Not one bit.

You see, I grew up with two sisters. My home had girls underpants from one end of it to the other. Erin and I are only 20 months apart, so roughly the same size. Now our mom is basically the same size too.
It's never been easy to keep whose is whose straight, and even though I've been out in my own and the three of us haven't lived together under one roof (except for briefly after my divorce,) for almost 10 years...their stuff, uncluding underpants is still mixed in here and there.
As I'm sure mine is with theirs at home.
Life is good. Sisters are good. Underpants are good. And I seriously doubt things will ever change.
Here's to sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment