A dog and his girl, some crafts, cooking, and a whole lot of nonsense...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mooove over...

I had some crappy little picture in our kitchen that I had gotten on sale at TJ Maxx or something. It was cute, but we have this weird wall that's only about 16 inches wide, so it either needs SOMETHING on it...or to just be left alone. And this old picture wasn't cutting it.

Until I found HER:
I love her! All 3.5 feet tall of her! She fits perfectly on that wall and has some turquoise and gray in her, exactly what we needed!
We found her at the apple house up in Linden on one of our Flea Market days, and I couldn't be happier.

I will admit, the first few times I rounded that corner, she caught me off guard and I jumped!!
I think we should name her! I just haven't thought of anything that fits yet! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment